What's new

Tutorial Organics for Beginners

Burn1

What "left over" nutrients do you have?
Chloramine will not evaporate like chlorine. So, bubbling or leaving out in an open container will not get rid of the product. You can find five gallon jugs of drinking water cheap. Look at the label though to see if there is anything in there besides pure H2O.
Burn1

Mars_Barz

What "left over" nutrients do you have?
Chloramine will not evaporate like chlorine. So, bubbling or leaving out in an open container will not get rid of the product. You can find five gallon jugs of drinking water cheap. Look at the label though to see if there is anything in there besides pure H2O.
Burn1
Vitamin C (acetic acid) unbinds the chloramine molecule, iirc.

I have Alaska Fish Fertilizer and Gaia Green

Mr Jay

Veteran
If you do not follow the original recipe, you will not get the same results. I have personally made soil mixes and then fed with alaska fish fert (in the water itself unsing the emulsion fish mix) with great results. You will be shocked at how fast the fish will pull down the PH of the water, you will end up very acidic.

I would not try to use citric acid in any part of my grow, you do you.

45 gallon smart pot, Organic super soil mix, watered with alaska fish in chloramine filled water. I still had to adjust the pH of the water and feed mix up as it averaged out at 4.5, you will have to test your water every single time you add feed to it.

strain is bruce banner #3

IMG_2143.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts