What's new

Looking for a team to take it public or go big

growteam

I'm a recognized cannabis grower here in Canada . I created a known and respected brand name. Now, Im looking for a team. Whether its to take a company public or just start a large scale MMPR approved grow site. Im ready. Brokers, lawyers contact me.
I have 12 years experience and I already have an established customer base . Ive breed my own strain. My cannabis has been reviewed and written about for years and I can and will verify my secret identity through a lawyer with a Nondisclosure (Confidentiality) Agreement.
Im aware of the culture and legal climate here in Canada. I know where our market is going. I know where it was too. I can produce cannabis much cheaper than most other growers because I mix all my own fertilizers from powdered water solubles. Im able to do this because I understand the chemistry and biological needs that many unique varieties of cannabis require. Ive grown cannabis with the sole goal of meeting cannabinoid profiles for clubs. I can do it for us.
Some growers sell to friends and family so their cannabis hasnt been put to real scrutiny. However Im a known grower and that means I have been tested ,reviewed and compared with the top players here in Canada and also abroad. Cannabis cup judges have publically written about my cannabis. I have the marketing skills required to sell cannabis here in Canada and I situated myself this way on purpose so that when legalization occurred I would have a verifiable track record. I respect cannabis. I respect the culture. I respect the top growers. We can capitalize on this without being perceived by the customers as being exploitive.
If your reading this you understand that big money is now entering a legal cannabis market. Companies are getting large investments. Some are going public. At the same time many will be getting bought up for the next few years. We are flooded with amateur growers and investors that know nothing about our market. Im a team player with a verifiable track record and with the right team, we can build our brand and market it. Our company would have a serious advantage here because to what I can bring to the table. Even if you just want to build a company for the purpose of future resale Im ready.
Serious inquiries only.

Derethan

Hey Growteam,

I am currently in the early stages of the MMPR application and am setting up some business plan scenarios. Currently it is just me and one other person and adding some additional experience to the team might be our best approach.

If you could contact me at [email protected] i would like to know more information on what your interested in.