What's new

Insane seed posse, cantaloupe skunk

M

Madlabscientist

sound like a good strain..subbed..best of luck with the grow

Jhhnn

Veteran
I've been sampling different plants for a couple of days, getting a feel for this stuff. Haven't discovered much variation in effect, taste or aroma.

It has solid if not great potency & the high is nice- laid back, sociable, relaxing, day brightener- as advertised. Def low odor- faint overripe fruit/hay depending on the plant. Zero bag appeal in that respect. It smokes smooth. Flavor-wise, it leaves a lot to be desired. Meh. It's disappointing. I see bubble bags in my future.

I will admit that I'm spoiled from smoking my personal stash of Royal Flush, Yumbolt & Fruitylicious, each of which has excellent if different flavors.

This stuff is extremely resinous & frosty so it might be a good choice for oil & hash makers. I'll report back when I get around to doing some bubble with it.

OneStonedPony

Jhhnn, Yep, it's a nice high. I enjoy flavor on this one quite a bit. Do you think maybe they were overfed a little with that new setup of yours ?

edit: something I didn't think of earlier. You might have a black liquorice pheno. I read about them on BBay. They don't come up often, very rare, like the apple phenos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts