What's new

Indian Hash

G

this stuff made by Europeans in the Himashel Pradesh (wrong spelling probably) There's actually 2 different types - hand rubbed and dry sieved; unfortunately it's been stuck together, you can see the dry sieve as the lighter material in the cut block, the little bit on the side is the hand rubbed. Next time my friend will keep them separate!

31sticky02-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

More Pics

More Pics

Morganic -thanks mate, it sure is some sweet stuff!

THC4SIM - Nice souvenir bro! Looks tasty!

31sticky03.jpg

31sticky04-med.jpg

31sticky05-med.jpg

That hash swirl looks sweet...

Haven't had hash since my puppies chewed up the bags over a year ago... another set waiting for me right now at my safe address :D

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
that is the kind of hash i like, in the uk, we just call it "Black", sumtimes u get the red seal. which surprisingly enuff, has a red seal on it, yummy, well it was when i started out, i aint seen any 4 so long over here, i could cry,

25micron

i had some of that; to this day my friend still asks me to get it for him
nice to hot knife. those pictures show a lighter color than the one i smoked
all sticky and full of THC hahah

C

Chamba

this is an old thread that's been revived.

and I thought it odd that not one of the posters mentioned the high of their Indian hashes

I know lots of people talk about the way it feels, stretches, smells, bubbles or tastes like..or even much it costs or how to they smoked it.

I couldn't care less, all those are secondary by a long way to the most important thing : how good is the high? (or am I just high and stating the obvious?)

I haven't smoked Indian hash for decades.

I'd love to hear from Pittbull to know how was the high from that handrubbed (1st photo ^) his mate sent him, as it was selected from the source then it would of been, at least nice.

if you are still out there Pittbull..and you still remember, please type us a smoke report

mr.haze420

Veteran
have not put it to the test yet as i was to consumed with the 420 cup, but will have time this week to examine it closely.

25micron

i had some of that; to this day my friend still asks me to get it for him
nice to hot knife. those pictures show a lighter color than the one i smoked
all sticky and full of THC hahah
that gram is fuking legendaary so it was 2004!! ???
gresat stuff mine was black oily

Latest posts

Latest posts