ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN1270.JPG
DSCN1271.JPG
DSCN1274.JPG
DSCN1275.JPG
DSCN1278.JPG

LG/

I've decided to retire from vending seeds or flowers to the public. I already culled most of what was in flower. I'll keep a few for myself, I'm going back to a private grow. I won't be around much going forward. I wanted to let the site know,

Peace 'HHG
Hope all is well with you. Always a pleasure watching your thread and seeing your pics. Wish you the best

Desert Dan

Veteran
I've decided to retire from vending seeds or flowers to the public. I already culled most of what was in flower. I'll keep a few for myself, I'm going back to a private grow. I won't be around much going forward. I wanted to let the site know,

Peace 'HHG
You should do a “Big Dirty” drop here on the mag… One and done of any genetics you’d care to share.

I hope you still stick around and share your personal grows, but you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.

-DD

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should do a “Big Dirty” drop here on the mag… One and done of any genetics you’d care to share.

I hope you still stick around and share your personal grows, but you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.

-DD

I've tried similar. Lots of interest on IG when I posted about needing to make a chunk of cash to help with leukemia treatment costs but no one ever grabbed anything. Same with the seed bank I was using.

The main flower room will be dismantled. I'll go back to using my veg space for flowering. I got a lot of home repairs to do. That will take up most of my time.

Tynehead Tom

@Hammerhead , tough call to make I am sure but I get it. I often ponder the same. I had hoped my breeding work would help offset the living costs as I am disabled with no income otheer than the wife's income and selling off toys I accumulated over the years LOL. Canada's bullshit legalization killed the market for selling any weed or extracts and my friends who used to buy good clean weed from me..... opt for 50 dollar ounces delivered in the mail .... grown by god knows who and fed/sprayed with god knows what. Really takes the wind out of a guy's sails.
I have a question...... is that HK x Kona dropped anywhere?
Was really hoping you were going to do another S1 release of the Sour Dubb. I have 3 left in the old pack. First two i tried germing didn't go but I should have used better protocols knowing they were older and not knowing how they were stored before I got them gifted to me.
We don't know each other well but I respect your work and it is sad to see you make this difficult decision.
Hope we see you around though, gonna miss your posts and 5 star flower pics

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran

Peace 'HHG

It's all good, im fine. Its just not the same for me anymore. I'm tired of dealing with all the hate and fake people.. It its just time to go back to doing me.

I'm not going to lie. I'm sorry to see you go. I have mad respect for your grow/breeding skills.

Your pictures of your plants over the years showcase how it should be done.

lol...houses always find a way to occupy your time and money.

I wish you the best. You'll be missed