What's new

Diary Fruity Juice/Jucy Fruit & G13xHashplant/Mr.Nice by Sensi Seeds

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
So out of the 3 packs of the g13hp how many would you say would have been keepers. Just weighing my odds in finding a keeper in just one pack. Wonder if I need another pack to find a good keeper. Also how many different variations and smells did you get out of the packs I hope to find. Some piney, lemony, fruit tastes and smell. Was never really into the peppery taste.
By today comercial standards you want find keeper there is better tasting and smelling tings right now for grow. I chose keepers by my liking...every plant is strong and will get you high.
There are 2 extremes and all in between so 3 phenos.
Very fruty and candy phenos those are faster and lemony piney metalic are more sativish and all in between sweet metalic onions caggabe,sweet lemony appleish...
And lineage will throw some nanner here in there.

Extrem quality weed it was in 89-90 today just ok weed. With some special nounces or traits that are present in today lines that were consider favorable by breeders.

All plants are good yilders Sativish phenos are bit harder to trim who like piranha trim.

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20240124_191124448.jpg

IMG_20240124_191132113_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20240124_191128473~2.jpg

Keeper pheno of G13hp
IMG_20240124_191155726~2.jpg

IMG_20240124_191202119~2.jpg

Other pheno that was very close...those are that garbage-metallic-lemons. Real G13 they have that Lemony taste that G13haze is famous four without Haze spice.
And head spining head-body high.

CannaT

Premium user
1000003903.jpg

1000003900.jpg

1000003899.jpg

1000003896.jpg

1000003897.jpg

G13hp keeper pheno smells like cough syrup and lemon lime with bit of burnt rubber/garbage/pine
(that unplesent smell most of g13hp sativish phenos have.)
Its very strong high with fast heart rate at begining that is Sativish and as time pass becomes more and more heavy.
Maybe the most Sativish pheno was better but I keep this one with bit more body.
Taste is very lemon-lime with pine spice cough syrup at the end and I have to say shure its not in league with modern strains with candy gas...but its rather timless or evergreen taste that will be taste of good weed forever.
And room is bombarded with heavy lemon spice pine musky mabye a bit sandalwoodish smell that is very pungent and everybody will know that you smoke some great herb.

funkyhorse

Hi there
I am growing some G13 x HP hybrids
You say it will outcross very well with hazes. I hope these sativa crosses come out well too. According to your thread I am in for a treat

This is G13 x HP x Citral. It stays very small here outdoors and is semiauto. This is northern lat weed
They are small and look nice. So far they are handlking the wet weather very well, I hope they are still hanging there when I check in the morning after a full day rain
This is the most advanced one. This is 105 days from seed and I guess I will harvest all of them during next 2 weeks. So around 4 months from seed
G13 x HP x citral (2).jpeg

This is Mr Bangui
G13 x Hp x Congo LMN. This one is sativa, plants around 2 to 2,5 meter tall
They sex around 3-4 weeks before the equinox, I am guessing they will finnish next month
Mr Bangui (6).jpeg
Mr Bangui (8).jpeg

CannaT

Premium user
Hi there
I am growing some G13 x HP hybrids
You say it will outcross very well with hazes. I hope these sativa crosses come out well too. According to your thread I am in for a treat

This is G13 x HP x Citral. It stays very small here outdoors and is semiauto. This is northern lat weed
They are small and look nice. So far they are handlking the wet weather very well, I hope they are still hanging there when I check in the morning after a full day rain
This is the most advanced one. This is 105 days from seed and I guess I will harvest all of them during next 2 weeks. So around 4 months from seed
View attachment 18982748

This is Mr Bangui
G13 x Hp x Congo LMN. This one is sativa, plants around 2 to 2,5 meter tall
They sex around 3-4 weeks before the equinox, I am guessing they will finnish next month
View attachment 18982752 View attachment 18982749
Nice, yes I think so expecially those longer flower phenos they must be crossed to Hazes...to add that 7up lime/lemon terps with metalic pine touch.
Good luck with your grow.