Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I don't know/don't care

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
B

Boxy Brown

Anyone ever get there dreams mixup with reality?, for-instance today before I woke up I had a mini "dream" that I woke up, went outside to get the mail and then went inside to sort it before going back to bed, so now Im not sure if it was a dream or not (no mail in box + old/new pile of mail on desk = confusion), Iv had similar experiences many times in the past with some being a real mind fuck.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Yes, quite a few times I've had dreams where for instance I've murdered somebody or done something wrong and when I woke up the emotions I dreamt I was feeling in my dream carry on to when I'm awake, so I wake up feeling scared or worried I'll get caught.

Or sometimes I have a dream a family member dies, and that feeling of loss persists through being awake, this is generally when I have a dream where I'm sleeping and I wake up and when I actually wake up I don't realize I was actually sleeping. It's weird to describe.

Feyd said:
Yes, quite a few times I've had dreams where for instance I've murdered somebody or done something wrong and when I woke up the emotions I dreamt I was feeling in my dream carry on to when I'm awake, so I wake up feeling scared or worried I'll get caught.

Same here.

Once I went through a weeklong phase where I didn't know what was real and what wasn't.
I didn't sleep much, I smoked a lot of hash, and I didn't eat much.
Not a good mix.

NOKUY

Veteran
well sorta...to me it's more like "dreams confused w/ reality" tho....

I have the most messed up dreams you ever knew, and I really like it like that.

...i wake up out of psycho nighmares, and think that they are real for a while...and i speak in tongues while having messed up dreams.

I've been told to get a psych eval...due to the fact that I love nightmares.

-2 nites ago i was in a rollover car wreck, w/ 4 other people, and i was dumped out of the car on the 1st roll and walked away w/ a scratch on my knucle...everyone else died (ive never even been in a fender bender)

-i also lived in a house where everyone was into body modification...sum future ass shit...beyond piercing and tats.

it was like backyard plastic surgery, but instead of facelifts and nosejobs peeps were gettin 3rd arms and eyes put in the back of their head....a lot more shit beyond that too.

It was all dirty punk skater types that were doin this shit (im a bmxer, but friends w/ skaters) ....ive OFTEN considerd a movie script off of that freaky dream

I could go on and on, I keep a dream diary, and record all this shit....someday a psychologist may find it useful.

that yogi ginko IQ tea that "sherif bart" mentioned...has def. helped sum too (helped w/ my dream memory)

if i wake up and have to think about wether a nightmare is real or a dream for 5 mins....then thats a good dream to me.

Last edited:

Blue_adept

my wife wakes up mad at me all the time, for stuff i did in a dream of hers. takes 10-15 min for her to realize it was a dream.

BlueAdept

mangled

Blue_adept said:
my wife wakes up mad at me all the time, for stuff i did in a dream of hers. takes 10-15 min for her to realize it was a dream.

BlueAdept

hahahahahaha

i had one of these this morning and i wokeup thinking something horrible had happened to me but then i realized it was a dream and i felt a great feeling of relief but for some reason i cannot remember what my dream was about. Whats this yogi iq tea you speak of?

NOKUY

Veteran
ExcelAtIt said:
Ever have memories of being a baby? I had dreams or some 'out of nowhere' memories. Especially around the age of 3-4, I think thats when I fell onto my head from that bunk bed. I have these weird dreams in my memory where I saw myself from 3rd person like 20 feet away...

ive never actually seen myself in a dream....they (dreams) are always like I see the world day to day....thats something strange i never thought about.

make a dream diary....then read it every cpl months....i gotta say it'll speak to you.

there are sum books that claim to "help u understand dreams" or make meaning of them...but I never got shit off of that...reflection on your dreams is something different tho.

NOKUY

Veteran
thecrackaddict said:
Whats this yogi iq tea you speak of?

i got it from "vitamin cottage" after "sherif bart" recommended it....

it's by: Yogi tea
it's called: "ginkgo iq"

it's designed to help your memory/clarify your mind......SB recommended a few cups a day for a few days for affects.

man...I noticed it day 1 after 1 cup.....I'm really sensitive to anything I consume tho.

I'd recommend it, it tastes really good too.

G

sometimes im talking to someone and im like hey remember when blah blah and then i realize im talking about something that happened in a dream it's crazy

G

My mind is really good at those 'fake waking up' dreams. causes me to oversleep a few too many things.... :badday:
Even if i do manage to realize that my subconcious is trying to fool me, it still sucks feeling like i got around for work twice.
So I guess nothing too intense over here, just some wishful thinking in my head

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
NOKUY said:
i got it from "vitamin cottage" after "sherif bart" recommended it....

it's by: Yogi tea
it's called: "ginkgo iq"

it's designed to help your memory/clarify your mind......SB recommended a few cups a day for a few days for affects.

man...I noticed it day 1 after 1 cup.....I'm really sensitive to anything I consume tho.

I'd recommend it, it tastes really good too.
definitely going to look into this.. thanks :)

JWP

One time i was sleeping and i woke up. I went in my underware outside with my pillow and out my side gate right on a major HWY. I walked to my neighbours house with people driving past honking their horns at me and knocked on my neighbours door. I asked the man and lady if i could sleep there because my mum and dad were fighting. They said do your parents know your here? I said no, i'll just go and tell them. So i walked back home got into bed and went back to sleep.

The next day my mother asked me did i go to the neighbours house last night. I said no, but i had a dream that i did.

Turns out i went sleep walking. It only happend one time (that i know of lol). But i was doing this stuff but it felt like a dream. Other times i'v had dreams where i was sure i was awake then i wake up.

The mind is a strange place

Insomniac

...I'm confused. Maybe I'll try to wake up hahaha
I always sleep post in ICmag. I wake up and notice I have posts that I don't remember making.

Joe Hawkins

I used to have very vivid dreams of drowning, I would wake up gasping for air nearly dead from not breathing, my ex made me go see a doctor about it coz I would talk and shout in my dreams quite alot too.
I went to a sleep clinic and found out I had extremely bad sleep apnoea (Forgetting to breathe in my sleep) and now have a breathing machine that I need to sleep with, it does well and keeps me alive at night, I had an uncle die from this a few years ago, and My Dad nearly died from it after a shoulder operation, we had to sit by his bedside in intensive care 24 hrs to make sure he kept breathing.

I used to drink alot of piss when i was in my twenties and alot of the time couldnt work out whther I had actually done soemthing or just dreamt it, this scared the Be-shizzles outa me so I never touch OP rum anymore, and watch what I drink.

I Love dreaming and do alot of Lucid dreaming, I fly alot in my dreams, and can Fly anytime i want to, but i want to stop flying as this is (so the dream experts reckon) that you are running away from something, maybe its my guilty growing concience?