What's new

Blowfish F2s from Three Little Birds Recently Popped

Crazy Chester

I completely disagree

trash those hermie genetics AT ALL COSTS. bunk breeds bunk..... you can't turn shit into gold.... and on and on.

Now "if" that one female proves to not have any intersex traits, a proper reversal with STS is light years better than any hermie action pollinating.

I have 2 packs of original Dutch Flowers Blowfish F1 in the freezer , there are 23 seeds between the two packs. I also have 28 seeds of Blowfish F2 made by a former member here back 6 or so years ago that dropped them for the Gypsy Nirvana server fund on the old seedbay.
Blowfish is not lost to time, I will be doing some major breeding work with it over the winter.
Wait - you have two packs of Dutch Flowers F1s - didn't they let out less than a dozen packs?!

Tynehead Tom

I have no idea how many packs were released I wasn't online when these were fresh in the community.
A few years ago I was gifted a small collection of "valuable" genetics with the agreement that I would do seed increases to preserve the lines and send fresh stock back to the gal who gifted me the packs. Blowfish was one of those and the vial they came in is labelled Dutch Flowers, Blowfish F1 , Breeder originals.
When I pop them I will be happy to share the grow here somewhere. It will be a major project when it goes down.

Crazy Chester

I have no idea how many packs were released I wasn't online when these were fresh in the community.
A few years ago I was gifted a small collection of "valuable" genetics with the agreement that I would do seed increases to preserve the lines and send fresh stock back to the gal who gifted me the packs. Blowfish was one of those and the vial they came in is labelled Dutch Flowers, Blowfish F1 , Breeder originals.
When I pop them I will be happy to share the grow here somewhere. It will be a major project when it goes down.
Maybe they are the "tester" packs I heard Dutch Flowers sent to a few people before the public release of Blowfish - someone mentioned that in a 2006 Icmag thread. Good luck with the seeds - I'll be following that grow for sure!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

that is some great news…thanks for sharing the info and much success on your preservation project

i recently received some BSHW seeds which I thought were extinct but apparently ndnguy had some and passed them around

last person I knew that had BSHW was Danbo out in California

Latest posts

Latest posts