What's new

Bio Canna Vega & Flores SAME NPK! WHAT THE HELL?

Callamus

I have been using bio canna for donkeys years and the NPK for vega & Flores was MUCH different although I don't remember exact numbers but now the NPK ratio is EXACTLY THE SAME! The only place it differs slightly is in the breakdown of the ingredients and vega has .4% MORE POTASSIUM THAN FLORES!!! I have checked an old bottle of Flores and the NPK is different.. less 1% potassium but surely there has been a mistake? Vega should not have this NPK surely.. can someone please explain? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210816_165434.jpg
    20210816_165434.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210816_165412.jpg
    20210816_165412.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 80

BillFarthing

Veteran
The only change on the tissue sample graph is potassium towards the end of flower. I'm sure Canna adjusts cal-mag-sulfur a bit for flower as well. There's a reason Jack's can be used start to finish with virtually no adjustments.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17591442.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	17919782

Another reason why the hydro store is a ripoff!

Bio boy

The only change on the tissue sample graph is potassium towards the end of flower. I'm sure Canna adjusts cal-mag-sulfur a bit for flower as well. There's a reason Jack's can be used start to finish with virtually no adjustments.

View attachment 17919782

Another reason why the hydro store is a ripoff!
but its not organic? he wanted organic in the bio range jacks is salt based

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been using bio canna for donkeys years and the NPK for vega & Flores was MUCH different although I don't remember exact numbers but now the NPK ratio is EXACTLY THE SAME! The only place it differs slightly is in the breakdown of the ingredients and vega has .4% MORE POTASSIUM THAN FLORES!!! I have checked an old bottle of Flores and the NPK is different.. less 1% potassium but surely there has been a mistake? Vega should not have this NPK surely.. can someone please explain? Thanks.
Weird... I used the same product and on my bottles it says this
vega 3-1-5 and flores 3-2-5
Stopped using it though as the large bottles had gone bad which in turn made them very acidic
CC

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Short term I've resorted to BioBizz to finish the current grow then trying out the bio feed line from GreenHouse next...

Ca++

but its not organic? he wanted organic in the bio range jacks is salt based
I think Bill is saying the numbers don't need to change much.
Canna Coco is just one feed for grow and bloom.
I use Ionic, but didn't buy their bloom for years.
The tissue sampling shows an increase in K use after transition. The suggestion is, we don't need a different feed. We just need more K. Canna like to build this up slowly. Getting the plant to store it from an early age. Then use a boost of it mid bloom. Their PK is integral to the feed program. Rather than an option.