What's new

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240514_174849404.jpg

We drove back to the house, and I spent a bit of time cleaning the skirts of the newest plants.
Forest Gump

PXL_20240514_180629401.jpg

About half done here. Skirts and Tops to even things up

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. Buds are good anytime. How do the Spring ripened flowers differ from the fall ripened. Much longer daylight in the spring, may give better potency!

Need to get some Sativa Candy Chunk sent out.

full

BrassNwood

Veteran
Looking good. Buds are good anytime. How do the Spring ripened flowers differ from the fall ripened. Much longer daylight in the spring, may give better potency!

Need to get some Sativa Candy Chunk sent out.
I have a time limit for spring harvest at June 1st. Pushing further into June will foxtail and start to show signs of reveg. It's usually a high-quality high yield run.

Oct 15th harvest = #1 Best
June 1st = #2
Jan 1st = #3
March 15th = #4

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240520_154044494.jpg

The 16 travelers.
Off to self-donate another pint of blood this morning. Pain was back and high enough to take a half a codeine for. More diffuse and feels like I've been punched in the chest rather than the pinpoint arrow through the heart it has been.

With the no aspirin directive for 7 days before the next implantation I'm avoiding it for the blood units as well. Web says it only matters for a platelets donation and whole blood doesn't matter but I see no reason to not take the extra effort on the backup pints.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Travelers are looking good. You're donating blood, what an awesome generous gift for someone going through so much. Thats great! I guess they are alright with a few extra cannabinoids in the blood from Brass Capsules?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope it wasn't morning when you posted that this evening! Wonder where the world you are traveling? Must be where you can get the medical care you need. Will keep you in my prayers. Take care, hang in there. Glad you are using the pain relievers responsibly. Could use more though if needed because the pain medication can have a better effect cumulatively sometimes, keeping the pain down, I have heard.

I was wondering if you usually do any further processing with the material after making dry ice hash? I know at one point you made some tincture with it.

I am asking because the spent material seems to definitely have a little resin remaining. If you wanted to keep kiefing it, it has some trichomes, but its pretty heavily contaminated by plant matter. I keep smelling the resin in the lawn where I tossed the bucket of spent material. I thought it was the seedlings, but they are gone now. Maybe its the potting soil, not for sure. But it got me thinking about recovering more from the spent material next time.

Thanks for the help! Hope you get feeling better soon. :smoke:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Travelers are looking good. You're donating blood, what an awesome generous gift for someone going through so much. Thats great! I guess they are alright with a few extra cannabinoids in the blood from Brass Capsules?

It is self-donation for my next round of Surgery. Since I had the lead time, I took the option of banking my own blood in case it's needed.

They'll destroy it if not used. Too low a hemoglobin count for general use but fine to put back in me. I didn't take the COVID 19 jabs and have no desire for random RNA from the "Not a vaccine" if I have a choice.

Hope it wasn't morning when you posted that this evening! Wonder where the world you are traveling? Must be where you can get the medical care you need. Will keep you in my prayers. Take care, hang in there. Glad you are using the pain relievers responsibly. Could use more though if needed because the pain medication can have a better effect cumulatively sometimes, keeping the pain down, I have heard.

I was wondering if you usually do any further processing with the material after making dry ice hash? I know at one point you made some tincture with it.

I am asking because the spent material seems to definitely have a little resin remaining. If you wanted to keep kiefing it, it has some trichomes, but its pretty heavily contaminated by plant matter. I keep smelling the resin in the lawn where I tossed the bucket of spent material. I thought it was the seedlings, but they are gone now. Maybe its the potting soil, not for sure. But it got me thinking about recovering more from the spent material next time.

Thanks for the help! Hope you get feeling better soon. :smoke:

The blood collection sites are much closer to our little mountain cabin than the home is and I often bring young plants with us so I can attend to them rather than trusting the neighbor woman who while she waters tends to overdo it.

I do a second extraction of the scraps left after power shaking with high proof alcohol (190). Then reduce the tincture to RSO.

That should drop you at the right spot for Tincture / RSO makings.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Temp was 96.0 when I got up this morning. BP is 108 / 58 / 62 pulse. Shockingly low for me. I've had a scary event morning with high pain on the right side of my chest that comes in waves then fades. Took a capsule as the adhesions woke up this morning. Hit like a hammer and is just now wearing down a bit.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everything settles out, should be better once all the surgeries are complete I would assume.

Alright, so you always go over it again to extract with alcohol. Oh well. I have the meds I need. Had to go through and get seed was the important thing. Will have to prepare to make RSO in the winter. My friend steeped it for a couple days then screened with cheeseclith ininstead of power shake for 10 seconds.

Would it work to just run it again through the hashmaster with a smaller mesh screen for another round of extraction? Would that have too much plant matter contamination?