Website issues 4/29?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Special 🍆
no clue, all have mac version thats sure

Ca++

I've always logged on here through Tor, and a couple of days ago it started saying
"

Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.​

icmag.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding."

and just hangs there.

VG
I have started to see this, after a period of inactivity. No fixed timescale, but many hours, if at all. It's not hanging on that page though.

I also use an onion network, not just a single vpn.

This reply has taken ages, as I couldn't get to page 3. Not until I refreshed page 2, which took 30 seconds. Then page 3 was easy to load.
I have not had time to load a picture heavy post for a while. A few will load slowly, then it just stops trying. I myself, just don't have time to wait for the uncertain outcome. It's become normal to multitask, where I have something to watch while pages load. Being here is starting to test my sanity. It's somewhat better logged out. Mostly it's third party sites doing this. Loading things like our smiley set every page, as my PC isn't open to 3rd party storage. It's the same few, every time.

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
This couldn't happen at a worse time really - I'm about an hour or two away from corrective surgery - I had a pacemaker fitted a coupla weeks ago - and they screwed up and left a wire in the heart in the wrong place - so now - today - I'm due to have it fixed - sitting here on a hospital bed in a smock - all prepped up for surgery -
Hope you're feeling better mate. We're not getting any younger!

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Both the forum speed and the security has been increased. For example Cloudfare protection was added for increased security.

If you get a message that you got ip blocked then that's probably because the VPN you're using has been blacklisted by the Cloudfare service. Best is then to switch to other VPN options.

The message about 'verify you're human' could also popup randomly. This is a protection against (spam)bots.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts