What's new

War

moose eater

A fine year for a third-party run. All they would need is momentum, press, and enough support to threaten to swing any pendulums.... or to interrupt the perpetual swinging... of that nauseating ping-ping game of red, back to blue, back to red, back to blue, with the accompanying political amnesia demonstrated by the voters every so often that facilitates being fucked again by those who fucked us 4-8 years prior... all over again..

"And so it goes..."

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
I'll be a bit clearer then.

Your chart alleging that 25 of 30 of Biden's cabinet members are Jewish is bullshit.

The most commonly antisemitic (using the more conventional definition) posts in this thread are often yours.

The conspiracy involving Israel intending to take over Gaza isn't much of a conspiracy, as they've openly stated as much. Any conspiracy involving that premise would involve that Biden's being less open in announcing that goal publicly, but he is obviously assisting in that illegal project, nonetheless.

Any conspiracy re. the Jews taking over the world, lacks merit. Their chants involve Israel and Gaza, and their view of Zion has historically involved the area around Jerusalem.

As a former student of political science, I'm well aware of the definitions of both 'nationalist' and 'nationalism' as well as 'Zionism' from a sociological and religious perspective.

Your apparently 'lost path' in abstract ungrounded excessively literalist fringe theory tells me that academia is where you live, but I think you're lost in the pages best left unread.

Criticism of Israel's political aspirations and related war crimes and crimes against humanity is not antisemitic.

Have a nice day, but fringe bullshit and the like are not on my agenda or menu.
(y)