Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Rastafarout

Premium user
Black Kenyan

IMG_9029.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
seedsman haze. some version of original haze. smells sweet incense.

seedsmanhaze01.JPG

seedsmanhaze02.JPG

edit: according to new 2012 version of Ohz origin, it should be colombian three way hybrid. santa marta gold x punto rojo x wacky weed... I dont see any punto rojo - no red sap or red stripes on stems, any wacky weed - black colombian. I see something similar to colombian gold.

Last edited:

Rastafarout

Premium user
I always use small pots if just checking things out , it’s easier , less space can move without a problem if it hermies it’s easy to grab , makes them flower quicker can fit a lot more under a light
Harder to overfeed

Way more watering is the problem, but then you have lots of garden time to suss things out,
“stitch in time” and all that
( but still needed to get on top , hungry girl in front right)

Small pot sati corner

IMG_9288.png

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718278Strawberry rain#4 x Chi2own#3 I believe.
cindy99xortega[i think] x Strawberry sssdh x (my mexican bagseed line)
View media item 18718277
Small pots gang. I'm testing a few random crosses I didn't intend to make for viability.

View media item 18718275An Amnesia f2 maybe s1. Too stretchy and hermies early. Got the 🪓 today.

View media item 18718266Randy#8 and #12 got too heavy and started to lean. Thought they would make it to the end under their own power.

View media item 18718171Randy#8 throws the Bananas at the end like the suspected grandma and mother. Unlike the previous generations this one is all sweet candy smells and not funky arm pits and socks which is what the last 2 were like. I suspect the Strawberry sweetness and fake grape smells in the left side combined well with the fruit tropical smells from my Mexicans. Now to find one that can tolerate stress. 😓 😰 🥵

Latest posts

Latest posts