What's new

GROW HOUSE DEDIED

scarafino

Hello ,
I have project take house for grow in 12X1000 DE , With one room 12X1000 DE or Two room with 6X1000DE , but i dont know how to vent discret , what is best solution ?

Vent per Windows , but I'm worried about the noise and the smell...

What is best solution for vent discret ? Do you think is better house ? warehouse ? Commercial unit ? other ?

Thanks

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If you are thinking about venting a 12k out a window you need a better plan.

I would run two 6k on the flip. You are going to need climate control, which means several fans and carbon filters. AC to cool it. Etc. Better do some reading, looking at about 5- 7k in setup cost, that is a lot of bread to gamble on.

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah, the window ain't gonna cut it.
Hope you've got a 200amp service?

Wish I was building out a 12k room.

scarafino

Hey

Hey

Hi mate , Yes Why note 2X6 kw per room and flip with AC no problem !

You think Air conditionner is obligatory for 6X1000w in one room ?

Hi don't can Vent only with extract fan intake and outake ?

I have always grow in 6X600 its my first big project...
For that i need advice....

Where extract ? What is best solution in general ?

TheDarkStorm

I know someone who did two rooms with 8 gavitas per room...think ther just over 600 or 700watt per piece.....they were venting two extractors in 1 room linked together with a y connector straight into the chimney breast...the other room they had it linked to the laundry outlet and a boiler outlet, so was shared between those...they manged 3 round no problems.....but they did have the whole of the 2 rooms inside wall to wall including any windows boarded over completely with the insulation boards you put on the houses outside...so no excess heat could be picked up from the walls or windows.

Hoypare.

I know someone who did two rooms with 8 gavitas per room...think ther just over 600 or 700watt per piece.....they were venting two extractors in 1 room linked together with a y connector straight into the chimney breast...the other room they had it linked to the laundry outlet and a boiler outlet, so was shared between those...they manged 3 round no problems.....but they did have the whole of the 2 rooms inside wall to wall including any windows boarded over completely with the insulation boards you put on the houses outside...so no excess heat could be picked up from the walls or windows.
Any idea their average crop per room mate?

scarafino

Yes mate ,
I try searsh best solution....First probleme is how to vent discret...
I hesitate take warehouse , house , commercial unit....

Are there growers uk with big setups?

superx

Veteran
So he's French?

Rather complexed situation dragging on from 2017 and still nada.

scarafino

Hey ,

Yes im french and i have build diffrent setup from 2017 , but its in appartment with 6X600 with lot of little appartment....

But yes i dont have lot of information in france , very complicated....for that i ask here because level is high in uk , i know the lof of grow house , warehouse...Its not same here...
I have no one to help me here

Latest posts

Latest posts