What's new

Zenco Flow

Cactus Squatter

IMG_2696.jpeg
Just got one of these today and have been ripping some Rosin with my wife.
Extremely smooth and clean tasting hits on the 2nd and 3rd temperature levels. I haven’t tried it on high yet, but the lowest setting doesn’t do much for me. The two medium settings both taste great and cloud up quickly. I can take much larger hits and hold them without my throat bothering me.

It’s super easy to use, looks really easy to clean and is idiot proof. Time will tell how the battery life is. I’ll keep this thread updated as I use it/clean it/try not to drop it on my little toe.

The flavors have been outstanding.
Peyote Cookies, Aurora indica, Northern Lights have tasted better using this rig than any other way I’ve tried.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
View attachment 18995355 Just got one of these today and have been ripping some Rosin with my wife.
Extremely smooth and clean tasting hits on the 2nd and 3rd temperature levels. I haven’t tried it on high yet, but the lowest setting doesn’t do much for me. The two medium settings both taste great and cloud up quickly. I can take much larger hits and hold them without my throat bothering me.

It’s super easy to use, looks really easy to clean and is idiot proof. Time will tell how the battery life is. I’ll keep this thread updated as I use it/clean it/try not to drop it on my little toe.

The flavors have been outstanding.
Peyote Cookies, Aurora indica, Northern Lights have tasted better using this rig than any other way I’ve tried.
That looks so cool. Thanks, friend for the post.

Latest posts

Latest posts