What's new

Will we ever see "Fruity Skunk"

zdb

Hi OJD,

I've never got the chance to smoke your buds yet but I like what I see. I've always preferred the sativa buzz and prefer to be high rather than stoned (maybe a bit of body for balance :) ) and love strains that focus on taste so this little boutique is onto a winner here in my opinion. My favourite tastes so far have been blueberry, nycd and bubbleberry.

I read up on the ICmag results a bit and saw Fruit Skunk won hands down in the Indica category and even hands down overall if you look at the points. I think the difference between SSSDH and 2nd was way smaller than Fruity Skunk and 2nd. So, the logical question is, will you be doing a release of this crossed with G13Haze or another male? Is hazeloupe this? I got the impression it was something crossed with Fruity Skunk then crossed with Soma's male.

Anyways thanks mate, I would've PM'd this but I'm still a bit away from 50 posts :)

EDIT: OK, "Fruit Skunk" - can't edit the thread title or add a ?, ah well.

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I think that the Fruity skunk is the mother used in the hazeolope cross. The originial fruity skunk cut was from the chocolope strain. So go ahead and pick up a pack of the hazeolope beans and let the fun begin!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi zbd
irie lion is right

fruity skunk = chocolope
so yes grab the hazeolope for 1st place cupwinning bud x g13haze

peace