WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Special 🍆
no clue, all have mac version thats sure

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Hi mate, I'm having the opposite problem – I can't log on unless I use a VPN. It appears I'm IP blocked from two different IPs.

Here is the message I get if I don't use a VPN. As soon a I trurn on my VPN I am able to log in and post, so it must be IP related.

View attachment 19003698
I have had identical issues. Could not log in for a day and suddenly can?

Ca++

I've always logged on here through Tor, and a couple of days ago it started saying
"

Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.​

icmag.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding."

and just hangs there.

VG
I have started to see this, after a period of inactivity. No fixed timescale, but many hours, if at all. It's not hanging on that page though.

I also use an onion network, not just a single vpn.

This reply has taken ages, as I couldn't get to page 3. Not until I refreshed page 2, which took 30 seconds. Then page 3 was easy to load.
I have not had time to load a picture heavy post for a while. A few will load slowly, then it just stops trying. I myself, just don't have time to wait for the uncertain outcome. It's become normal to multitask, where I have something to watch while pages load. Being here is starting to test my sanity. It's somewhat better logged out. Mostly it's third party sites doing this. Loading things like our smiley set every page, as my PC isn't open to 3rd party storage. It's the same few, every time.

Latest posts

Latest posts