What's new

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey ledo ,
hope u are well and in the spring/ summer mode ,
i know u will be and quite in your element this time of year ,

what is derlumbo ,, i have obvious hints at some of the lineage by both the name ,
and the tell tale colitas ,
look very much like some south east asian and colombian mix ive seen , with a dash of indica ,
either way ,, i really like them ,
lovely buds and well grown man ...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are doing a killer job bringing out the best in those plants. Can you imagine how many seeds those plants could produce? Those flowers have a lot of hybrid vigor from both their parents. Have you noticed any recessive traits?

led05

Chasing The Present
hey ledo ,
hope u are well and in the spring/ summer mode ,
i know u will be and quite in your element this time of year ,

what is derlumbo ,, i have obvious hints at some of the lineage by both the name ,
and the tell tale colitas ,
look very much like some south east asian and colombian mix ive seen , with a dash of indica ,
either way ,, i really like them ,
lovely buds and well grown man ...
Doing great buddy, things are definitely in full swing & busy mode, was a rainy Second half of May so everything is exploding. Hope you are good too brother !

Durlumbo is SMC / Durban x SMG - The ones above are the green side of my selections & are F3

SMC - is Purple Colombian cut I got from e.T which he got from Zamalito

Durban I also got from e.T, it’s the Durban cut all them Cali boys used, including one in cookies etc

SMG is decades old private Colombian I reproduced 5-6 years ago while you were still at GMC; came from an old lady that wesos / huesos shared my ways

You are doing a killer job bringing out the best in those plants. Can you imagine how many seeds those plants could produce? Those flowers have a lot of hybrid vigor from both their parents. Have you noticed any recessive traits?
Thank you - definitely good Vigor still for an F3 & these plants really are easy / a joy to grow, the unhealthy looking plant seen behind them is Zam/Jam x 90’s Ohaze and is much more finicky but is also now turning into a gem. Yes there is recessive things showing as I’ve grown all the parents & these are different / being steered down a different path than any of them

always a pleasure to miss some notification and then few weeks later the thumb hurts from hitting the :love:

Thanks for sharing

Many thanks brother !

led05

Chasing The Present
The terps on this plant are unicorn like, incense hazey but with pine & lemon blossoms too, just delicious

Breeze to trim by hand, love plants like this not much efforts processing

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg

Few bananas at the top at very end but no harm, plant is a month faster than the Durlumbos