What's new

SubGirls Garden

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The trick is to match the light period indoors to that of the month you plant to plant in. May in NY for example would be 15 hours, or 15.5 for the middle to end of May. If you veg indoors at 18hrs. your shortening the day when you place your plant outdoors causing it to try to flower then reveg.

that is a dance that I sometimes fail at , matching indoor time to outdoor time , I have had my share of plants go into flower and then back to veg , what a clusterfvck

i have matched the hours right down to 5 minutes but have had some plants go into flower when put outdoors , around here that would be around May 21st

what is a mystery to me is our volunteer plants…

some came up this year the first week in April and they are chugging along , none go into flower even though in April the light is about 12-12

why dont the volunteers go into flower?

bak to the books!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Pipestone is what that is called.

also called catlinite

a sacred place where it is mined is in Pipestone Minnesota

I am currently working on three pipes

IMG_0533.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
that is a dance that I sometimes fail at , matching indoor time to outdoor time , I have had my share of plants go into flower and then back to veg , what a clusterfvck

i have matched the hours right down to 5 minutes but have had some plants go into flower when put outdoors , around here that would be around May 21st

what is a mystery to me is our volunteer plants…

some came up this year the first week in April and they are chugging along , none go into flower even though in April the light is about 12-12

why dont the volunteers go into flower?

bak to the books!
It’s the moving them
From inside to out imo. You can time it just right but we are not Mother Nature. My plants are going right out in the sun this year with only seedling artificial light

SubGirl

420club
Updating the garden page. This is the cap junky tent. I planted 6 and 6 came up but two were puny. One had weird leaves on it so it went outside the little one in this pic may join her as 4 cap junkies in this tent is plenty and she seems to be behind. Someone will take in the runts as I’ve already been asked when we getting our plants? I will make some clones from these when I trim. Looking forward to growing these. These are actually the first plants I regrew as the herb was really good and beautiful too.

IMG_9979.jpeg

next up my babies. These I’m looking for 4 females for outside. @bigsur51 was kind enough to send me some sativa seeds when he knew I wanted to try at lest one outside this year. (3 out of four of them have popped and are in this group so my fingers are crossed that at least one of them is a female). He also generously included some indica and hybrid seeds too in the cutest little bigsur51 seed packets. 💕. I’m gonna include the weed packs when empty to my wall of weed I’m working on… Some have not popped yet some are also very slow to pop. I’m hoping when I get home from my getaway this weekend, I will have some tails on those wet paper towels. If I get extra females, I have another tent ready to welcome them. I love growing new stuff and I’m hoping to finally able to grow some lemon betty TK that y’all have been growing. There are several TKs in this group. I grew banana TK last year which was really good so I’m excited about the TK common denominator in several of these. I’ll be putting these outside when I get home.
IMG_9984.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Moved these babies outside for their first night with Mother Nature. Hope to get my outside plants from these. Some random seeds didn't pop including all four of the triangle kush seeds which was kind of a bummer. I haven’t given up on them yet. Maybe they are hard shells and have not softened up enough yet

the mix:
‘Lemon Betty x TK
C-99 Sativa
Snowcane x TK
Gold digger x TK
(maybe OGER Pheno Indica dropped in the dirt today but just barely popped after days. Thought maybe Mother Nature would help them speed up)

I will keep the garden updated as we identify females hopefully 🤞✌️🥰
IMG_0004.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
A quick peek at the CapJunky tent. I topped them a couple days ago and they are growing nice. Will be transplanting them again soon. Got rid of the little one that couldn’t keep up.
IMG_0012.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts