What's new

Some help needed.. growbook in portuguese..

N

nukkumatti

Hi all you guys in Portuguese forum! :)

I'm looking for some grow tips/internetbook in portuguese for some hippies I met in Brazil.. Suppose to send some Indica/hybrid seeds for the guys and would want to send a small growbook(light version) via email for them.
They look for some tips to make different kinds of hash too but I don't speak any portuguese ..Sure was fun drawing some hieroglyphics in the sand and trying to open the secrets of charas :D

Thanks guys for the help ;)

Hey there, well ... the big thing is that ive never tryed to search anything in Portuguese... :/

In any case, if u need a translator ^^

Hope u get lucky

Freeman73

Hi .
Forget my language,but some years ago I have meet a friend of mine; he is from Brazil,and we used to exchange various things; now,what I remember is that he use Text Hooker to capture text or words;and together text hooker he usa Atlas,a famous traslator;maybe you can try searchig for this.
Hope I ve' helped you in some ways.

N

nukkumatti

^^Thanks man!

I'm just trying to find a easier way.. even that the guys talk some english they really didn't get what I meant.. That's why I thought if you guys can point me where to download a growing book or booklet.. I don't speak any portuguese and cannot really check if it's accurate if you what I mean..:)
I know there must be one..or two :D

But thanks anyway!

Grow on!!

R

ricardopunxs

eu tenho um livro do soma em portugues e a guia de cultivo do duende verde como se faz para postar?