What's new

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

TopShelfTrees

Damn! What a great thread! Another Canadian who goes hard regardless! Much respect fam 👊🏻 I too have a similar stable mostly made up of kushes, chems , skunks and Canadian Legends from the last few decades! Love seeing others with a similar style/pallette. That katsu bubba is such a gem and still my favourite version of the bubba. Was a sad day when we lost her. That DDP and you Rockstar look absolutely amazing too! And idk where you got that Dosi cut (bliss) but I’d kill for that one too! Keep up the absolutely amazing work I’m here to stay now. Is your rockstar the maple ridge btw? I have some absolute gems in the stable I know you’d LOVE too.

MrKushman247

Thanks for all the support man, I appreciate it. Not to sure if it's the maple ridge Rockstar, probably is. It's a great plant. All these clones just find me for the most part. I pay for some but most are free. Any one of my kushes shits on all this new age pretty no high weed...that stuff ain't for me. I smoke kush all day long 24/7 lol
Got some really nice phenos from the Death Diesel's (death bubba x sour diesel bx3)and Ultra Diesel's. (mk ultra x sour diesel bx3) I made a while back. Super potent stone, heavy skunky gas smells....
Just about to flip my reversal crop. Reversing some pink kush onto all my mom's then after that it's seed popping time. Gotta stay busy

MrKushman247

Got the first part of the outdoor planted. What a long ass hot and sweaty week it has been. 50 gallon grow bags for this half... going down to 35 gallon for the next half. It's alot of dirt to say the least... all this was reused dirt for my indoor crops.
It's mostly white truffle, Dosidos Bliss, Frosted Fruitcake and few wedding cakes and some new strain i forget the name. The whole crop is going to be made into concentrates.

20240605_175906.jpg

TopShelfTrees

Damn! I don’t miss those days! But I sure miss walking through row upon row of 6-12ft giants and the aromas that fill air for blocks surrounding! Gonna be interesting to see that Dosi cut OD.

TopShelfTrees

Any one of my kushes shits on all this new age pretty no high weed...that stuff ain't for me. I smoke kush all day long 24/7 lol
That’s me EXACTLY! And I prove it to people time and time again. It’s funny there’s not a lot of us Kush fiends left, people want haze/heady crazy sativa stuff, or the want that fruity, desserty zaza 30% THC but tastes like cardboard and gets you high for 35 minutes weed. It is nice to see the classics and the Kush/gas/skunk coming back to the forefront in the seed game right now…. There is hope still🤞🏼 but until then thank God for guys like you and me keeping these absolute gems alive and filling our jars/bags . Much respect 👊🏻

MrKushman247

That’s me EXACTLY! And I prove it to people time and time again. It’s funny there’s not a lot of us Kush fiends left, people want haze/heady crazy sativa stuff, or the want that fruity, desserty zaza 30% THC but tastes like cardboard and gets you high for 35 minutes weed. It is nice to see the classics and the Kush/gas/skunk coming back to the forefront in the seed game right now…. There is hope still🤞🏼 but until then thank God for guys like you and me keeping these absolute gems alive and filling our jars/bags . Much respect 👊🏻
I dunno most people I know don't fuck with all that other stuff. Its all novelty weed, they try it and after that it's right back to kush.
Very few new age stuff can hold up... And if it can hang it's still a few notches below a nice kush.