What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🙌😎 have you noticed any major differences between the two sources both when smoking on location and when growing out seeds?
Oh ya. My coastal plug, said the west coast northern commercial grows use hybrids of the older landrqces and that the jungle bud is untouched "non commercial " flower the indigenous people have grown for who knows how long?

The feel I got from all the phenos I grew in canada could have been colombian, mexican, African and Asian. Genetic mapping could only really tell what's going on. But that's what I've loved about seed grows, esp with unworked jungle bud. Variation to survive any form of environmental challenges

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple just hardened off.

Doing lots of garden updates including a blackout system.

At least they are hardened off with 0 stress.

They are nice and stinky as always. Transplanting into the ground soon
20240515_184103.jpg

Baba Karuna

Here's a couple just hardened off.

Doing lots of garden updates including a blackout system.

At least they are hardened off with 0 stress.

They are nice and stinky as always. Transplanting into the ground soon
View attachment 19003308
Looking good 👍🏼 very interested in seeing what expressions pop up for you this year. Are you/have you been open pollinating the Peruvian?

I noticed one of my plants last year was extremely stinky almost skunk like when vegging but when it flowered that disappeared and the flowers had zero trace of skunk or stink in them, just pure sweet peppery sativa goodness 🥰 Have you come across that as well?