What's new

Overgrow.com any of the OG's in the house?

Kryptonite

Your paranoid delusions have nothing to do with reality.

By your own admission you weren't even there, yet you accuse others in this thread of being imposters with fake names, meanwhile it's actually you who isn't the real Chuck Farley who was an OG oldtimer, lol.

It's actually hilarious how that worked out.
One way you can verify who I am:
I registered www.teamovergrow.com shortly after OG was taken down. I made a nearly identical copy of OG. I still own the URL. I don't hide who I am, I'm Duane AKA Kryptonite.
I registered the URL and purchased the vbulletin software shortly after OG went down to give TOG a place to talk and keep us together with the help of former staff. Druid, who is one of my best friends to this day, helped me greatly to keep the site online and running efficiently.

tommy never hid his real name, it was Tommy. LOL
~S gave him the moniker "pinball wizard" to throw people off.
Man, I Love Tommy. He was really good people. I'm still friends with his wife and family.
He sent me the "Blue Moonbeam AKA Gainesville Green", the most potent cannabis I think I've ever grow. I selfed that strain resulting in the biggest fattest watermelon striped seeds I have ever seen in my life. I sent a few thousand of them to Gypsy in a VHS tape to give away as freebees with orders. Even Gypsy said they were the biggest, fattest seeds he's ever seen. Oh man, I got such a kick out of that .
I wish I still had that strain to this day. The strains I've been growing and buying from a local dispensary are weak as F in comparison. I actually had people back then stop buying it from me because they said it was too strong. LOL