What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
I bought a gram of cold water hash from the recreational dispensary down the street, bought a few coffees and deposited $210 into my bank account.
Mom got me these, exactly what I wanted 👍🇺🇸 View attachment 19004231
Those are all the rage in Miami, @D. B. Doober
looks like Redwing qaulity for$100 less. of coarse i could be wrong but Redwing is Chinese now i think.
I used to buy Redwings for Nursery work. Over the years the quality went to shit. I found Georgia Boot Company and ordered a pair. Made in the USA and heavy duty, but not cheap. The link is to the Sale Price Page.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's good that ur banking cash every month, it's always nice to have a rainy day fund.
Are those ur new walking shoes, DB? They are quite colorful, like Hawk and Buzz pointed out, but maybe that's the point.

I think Butker is a hard core catholic, he lobbies against abortion rights and wasnt a fan of the covid 19 vaccine mandates. I suppose you could look at his comments about women in the workforce as more of an acknowledgement that child-rearing is a full time job too, and a very important one at that.

I believe the overall big piece of broccoli is called the head, and you chop it up into florets. If u have a big chunk of stem leftover, dont throw that away, you can slice the skin off and slice it into thin pieces and stir fry those, i think chinese cooks love broccoli stem.

Turkey chili isnt as good as beef chili, i agree, but it is probably way healthier for u and ur arteries. R u getting all this meat from the pantry? That's a good resource.

Those are some nice looking boots, Buzz, and yeah theyre not cheap but the ones on sale are decent price. How's the weather, still getting any rain? I think Houston got hit with some big storms yesterday. Should be an interesting weather season around the Gulf...

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yes the Asics sneakers are quite fly. I like them. I was eyeing them on Amazon for $100. Mom scooped them up locally. Comfortable.
Went to the food pantry this morning. 8:30am. Lots of old Chinese. Maybe they'll put in a good word with the younger Chinese girls so I can do them in the ass. Gotta have goals.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
holly crap @D. B. Doober those shoes are pretty fly, plus asics are nice
the colors are crazy but hey man you do you

i saw that vid @shithawk420
controversial stuff for sure, but it reflects a point of view
plus it was at some catholic school ceremony, so im sure it played well for a lot in the audience
broccoli beef stir fry is classic chinese! got any corn starch? the sauce is right there
another good dish for broccoli is cheesy broccoli rice! a grinding side and goes well with just about anything
i also like just steamed broccoli!
turkey chili sounds decent
yeah its not as rich as beef but like baba said, its healthier
i went to the store yesterday and got some taco fixings! and instead of the beef i got the turkey
i felt like a dweeb standing at the meat counter for what seemed like forever, debating with myself
ground beef or ground turkey?
/they were both the same price
i figured once you season it up ground turkey tastes just as good, plu i would probably eat more ground turkey tacos than ground beef tacos ina sitting
tonight is WOW! and i got to be on my top game

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, doing them in the ass, whether theyre chinese or no, will help prevent pregnancies. So there's that.
If it came down to it, would you do a guy in the ass? Im not talking about myself, im talking about Hawk.

It's kind of funny that Butker said those things cause his mom works as a medical physicist, think she operates those radiation machines that zap ur cancer. So he had a good life growing up partly cause his mom had a good full time job. But he's a pro athlete making 4M/yr so of course, like most pro athlete wives, she doesnt have to work.

Yeah ive been eating more turkey lately, ground turkey and have some whole turkey breasts im planning to smoke soon, will post pics when i do.
Ur right Pops, ground turkey doesnt taste too much different than ground beef once u start adding seasonings and spices, and it's very low fat comparatively so much healthier. U ever eat turkey, DB?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
meat.jpg

cooked these up the other day
they came out pretty good, i used this japanese steak seasoning stuff my mom gave me but made them into fajitas!
/fusion flavors!

i stopped reading when i heard this buttkisser kid was the kicker
but i came froma single parent home and my mom kicks all the ass
/im actually the slow one in the bunch

yeah man, i figured once i season it up and top the turkey meat it would be good, right?
plus maybe i could eat an extra taco! because they are a little lighter!
turkey breast is actually a thyink on its own brother and now i want to get some stove top and smoke turkey breast
so have you checked out the bears schedule baba?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
did you score the meat pops or is that from the grate? and whats that jap seasoning like? im pretty hungry. im so sore i could barely get out of bed. im getting old and it sucks. i got some chicken tenderloins marinating in buttermilk and spices. so i guess ill fry those up tomorrow but in hungry now. wish i could order a pizza from Harris pizza but they are like $30.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
jpan za.jpg

hahaha, its like you are reading my mind brother! was in the mood for pizza this afternoon, this one is called the "rocky"
no sauce, spinach, garlic,extra mozzarella, sausage and of course ricotta
the sauce is called...
well you can see
let me know when you fry up that chicken!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
and yes, i score the top of my steaks when i grill them
theys things are dino size, like almost 2"thick, plus it gets the flavor down in there
they came out ok 6/10

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
they dont look 2 inches.nice.im sore from drinking and my damn futon.gonna have to get a new one or something. i dont like beds and prefer couches and futons.

wish i could try that sauce. i got some sausage and cabbage and potatoes i can fry up.im just sore and dont feel like doing chit. i got some Tennessee Pride i can make into a burger. im gonna do that

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
next time i will break out the ruler hawk, those were fat cut steaks, but hey i can afford nice things
i actually like this sauce! its not really thick enough to dip stuff in but brings the flavor! so good for marinate
i think my mom got it from her friend and i would like more too

so no comment on my spinich pizza?
i thougut i was being so healthy!

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry the pizza looks good. not the biggest fan of those but ill eat them. i like my extra red sauce and pepperoni. thinking i might go to Pizza Ranch. never been there but all you can eat pizza and chicken sounds good.