What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

weedebook

Tangwena, I hope we are not going offtopic
We love thai weed as it was before not so long ago. A roach got you high 2 hours
Was it fermented?
Modern weed is very different, it is hard to get used to these modern hybrids when you smoke all your life tropical sativas
It is very interesting what they have to say

I found one store that sells something like this. Asked how to make it, it's similar to Malawi cob, but the effect was lighter than the old day. smell are not the same.

adfadf.jpg

ost

I have and provided you have aged it at least 3 months (6 is better) I get a very euphoric energetic buzz.
Def worth going that root if you want to smoke it though.
I prefer the sweated buds to chew though.
I think @weedebook mentioned in his post the old Thai sticks were probably cured in a similar way.
started the sweat this pm 8 vac bags 30 to 45 grams each now to keep up with the heat and sweat times till they are ready for final dry and cure ,i still have big tops i will jar! Cob On !

funkyhorse

@weedebook
Sawadeekhap 🙏

Where did you buy that brick?
These links are from last year were posted in this thread
Did you try any of these sites? How is the quality?
Gday Chi
This is wrapped on banana bark, kept during winter at the gh so it is having a very slow cure
I dont put this on yoghurt maker, I just wrap it and place it as is inside a carton box
At the moment temperatures are 5-30C maximum at the GH
During spring towards summer temperatures pick up to 40C
So it is something like having a long fermentation time plus a long drying time for a total of 6 months cure minimum
This was the most succesful method so I am trying different varieties to see how they brick

A method worth trying is bamboo cure
fill a fresh bamboo with weed and seal it with a cork or with bee wax in order to make vacuum and keep it at the sun
It all cures together
I wanted to try this method this year but I am lazy, fresh banana bark is in the garden of this house I am renting and bamboo I need to bring from a few kilometers away

Another method worth trying is wrapping tightly and burying it
Buried I think there will be less temperature swing

There are so many methods to explore
These guys use heat compression technology, I'd love to know how they do it
Brick looks good

This one it seems they fill the string net with bud and then cure it?
How they do this one?
17u$s for 10 gram. The bad thing is they only deliver in Thailand...

This Koh Tao brick is 3,5u$s for 10 grams, do you think the western world can compete with the price? Competition can only come from South America and Africa
If this would be a free world I should be buying from landrace dispensaries around the planet all these bricks

These are links to the same sites but updated, this was on offer last month
If you have tried any of these bricks, smoke report is very appreciated
Kap Khun Krap
When I see Zomia prices or anyone selling seed at those prices I lose interest in whatever they have to offer

Seeds of some of the plants from the 2nd episode are up for sale like the apple vinegar selection Squirrel Tail
Things move too fast in the canna world, strains come and go
It is really impressive how fast the turnaround is in the cannaworld
What I bought 5 months ago is not available anymore, descriptions gone too
If you look at the dates, it is all prelegalization, same claim as Zomia
View attachment 18998654

You can get the goods here, affordable prices. What they offer now is postlegalization
In the shop section you can see what you can order if you are in Thailand, 40 baht is 1 euro
This is the farm. 10 gram 5 euro, they should be shipping all over the planet in a free decent world

They have competition and it is fierce but I didnt see any seeds for sale
Some of the competition
25 grams Chocolate Thai 25 euro

Too expensive for you?
Here you can get 10 grams for 2 and a half euro 2,5 euro 10 grams man
Weed is affordable, it always was

Green Crack 10 grams go for 7,5 euro here
I like it, it is affordable for everybody rich or poor

Man, Thailand is Disneyland for any canna lover

weedebook

@weedebook
Sawadeekhap 🙏

Where did you buy that brick?
These links are from last year were posted in this thread
Did you try any of these sites? How is the quality?

These are links to the same sites but updated, this was on offer last month
หากคุณได้ลองใช้อิฐเหล่านี้รายงานควันจะดีมาก appreciated
Kap Khun Krap
Prempavee i try many bud from her shop. got this Changrai landrace and her tell me it brick weed genetic in the past. Sour pungent smell. The effect is similar to the old days when I used to smoke. but lighter a little bit. smooth to smoke.
ChangraiLandrace.jpg