What's new

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Someone on a different site was talking about micropore tape and discovered using a microscope that you needed to use several layers of tape. It seems that the holes were big enough to cause contamination using a single piece. CL🍀
We used to use tyvek for jar filters. Will cut loose and buy filter stickers which are 2 micron. Have moldy house in area humid in summer.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
finally emptied my two bins and refilled with a different brand substrate and the two remaining jars on 6/1/24. using 7.5# per bin this time, instead of 6#.

first two jars were not big producers - only 1/2 qt jar each of dried fruit. Amazon and Nepal potency is rated at >> Golden Teacher.
If you can get them, Tidal Wave is upto 3.85% tested tryptamines but can be as low as 1% which is still stronger than most. Some are allegedly better but closely held and/or never tested. They take a long time to fruit, like double. Tripsitter has list of top 100.

iStruggle

I bought a mushroom cube for lions mane and reishi mushrooms. Havent used it yet. Would probably work great for what some of you guys would use it for, i have awful anxiety and the thought of being in a very uncomfortable place for several hours has always steered me away from magic mushrooms

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I bought a mushroom cube for lions mane and reishi mushrooms. Havent used it yet. Would probably work great for what some of you guys would use it for, i have awful anxiety and the thought of being in a very uncomfortable place for several hours has always steered me away from magic mushrooms
You may find that mushrooms actually help your anxiety.

Have you thought of micro dosing?

hfm

For filters,you might go get a usps envelope the big red,white and blue one.Similar to tyvek material. ;)

2024-06-0603.35.475625196157712141545.jpg