What's new

Lemon N Lime Jones

Disso

I must admit, I was expecting thinner leaves for some reason.
Looking good dude.
They will likely thin out somewhat in flower, but those definitely are some fat ol' indica lookin leaves as of right now! The one I popped, overall it grew and smoked more or less like some pretty heavy indica. Surprised me a little too, given the parentage.

I suppose the Casey Jones used may have leaned more towards the ECSD side, although this is pure speculation. Its just hard to imagine OJD's SSSDH (which he has described as 80:20 SSH:SD), paired with a trainwreck/thai heavy Casey, producing such chunky progeny. Perhaps yours will finish with a bit more sativa influence than my one did.. still early days.

Again, I only grew a single plant of the LnL Jones (only had 1 seed!), so really can't speak with any authority. Just sharing my (limited) experience. Take it for what it is.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm hoping mine turn out like yours. I'll pick my fave of these 3, and then run the other 3 and do the same again.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones hybrids can definitely show the more Diesel side in veg even flower but watch her thin out as she goes to flower and those Lemon N Lime Haze Terps takeover

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Beautiful green.. I love it, my favorite color.. Nice work.. I know the couple phenos I ran had fat indy dom leaves until maybe 2nd round of cuts they thinned out.. Or maybe that's when I noticed it..