What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Don't let the ppfd go over 800 for autos...
500 - 550 PPFD is what I have been doing with 16/8 for light I was going to do 20/4 or 18/6

they appear to be growing fine

but really i will never grow personally autoflowers again indoors!!!
nor will I did it for these as I had planned for them to go outside but I can only do six :(

without the law jacking my plants

hated to bin them

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:

thandee

No need to talk and bring science into what normal eyes can see and prove alone

LED Flower:
View attachment 18737720

HPS Flower:
View attachment 18737721

View attachment 18737722

I guess a lot of people just like to smoke trichome stalkes.. oh well.
Really i don't know what this man here has to prove here...or how he is growing...
I have never see personally buds without full trichome development under leds, without smell???no glue???
Really my friend what you are doing there???
I am an outdoor grower and you put me to thought how is this possible???
I grew a plant only with a single led bulb(15€ cost, 28w,3000k), with only 200ppfd on flowering and i had full smells,full taste, little trichome maturity (but full of trichomes and good heads,not full)
And of course the weed got me full high,of course not killer...and i am not a light smoker of killer weed as you say....
So what's your proof here???
The variety was amnesia gold from pyramid seeds...
???

Ca++

Really i don't know what this man here has to prove here...or how he is growing...
I have never see personally buds without full trichome development under leds, without smell???no glue???
Really my friend what you are doing there???
I am an outdoor grower and you put me to thought how is this possible???
I grew a plant only with a single led bulb(15€ cost, 28w,3000k), with only 200ppfd on flowering and i had full smells,full taste, little trichome maturity (but full of trichomes and good heads,not full)
And of course the weed got me full high,of course not killer...and i am not a light smoker of killer weed as you say....
So what's your proof here???
The variety was amnesia gold from pyramid seeds...
???
That post is some trolling from 2 years ago. He is banned now.

thandee

That post is some trolling from 2 years ago. He is banned now.
Yes i know that is old...but put me to thoughts...and i made an experiment of just one led bulb and one photoperiod sativa and the results by just this , amazed me!!!
Think what can happen with a lot of quality LEDs...
As i said i enjoy every year my outdoor weed!!!

I Care

My PPFD meter findings are that I get an even spread of light at the 24” mark. It’s also telling me that there are hot spots on the sides and in the center but there is not any hot spots directly above the arrangement.

It’s a little hard on the corneal gauges to receive inputs from overwintered European skin. Not so hard on the testing equipment at only 24”, I put the reflector gauge up close to the photo machine and the color collector sends a little heat to the processing equipment.

IMG_1715.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1713.jpeg
    IMG_1713.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1712.jpeg
    IMG_1712.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited: