What's new

Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@dubi Have you considered crossing Thai Chi x Outback Haze?

Not yet, the Outback Haze has been barely introduced into our breeding program. I really like how Thai Chi is in its current F1 stage. My estimation is that crossing Thai Chi to a very Thai-leaning plant like this Outback mother will result in quite raw Thai expressions (rawer landrace combinations from Thai Chiang Mai and Thai in the Outback). I'm looking for refinement with Thai Chi and its potential future hybrids.

Results for such a cross would also depend significantly on the chosen Thai Chi parent plant and how it specifically combines with the Outback mother in the two possible direct combinations: Outback Haze x Thai Chi reversed, or Thai Chi x Outback Haze reversed. Both would need to be evaluated to draw conclusions.

I have the feeling the Outback Haze will combine very well with Golden Tiger, adding three different Thais to the mix.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I found my torch, so checked the trichs with the big camera and, yup she's fine n dandy for me.

DSC_0153.JPG

Thanks all!
I'll pop back with a vape report in the next month or so.

Have fun folks! :greenstars: :greenstars: :greenstars:

Green Zenit

Thanks for your support @Green Zenit :) hope you like this strain.

For decent yields, I recommend to veg for at least 1 month indoors, and 2 months for outdoor growing.
Thanks a lot! Everything arrived safe! Got some more ACE gear in the color box 🌞.
Will probably go with Kali China , CBD1 and PCK for the outdoor season since I am in the valley and its very humid. Need things that finish rather quick.
IMG_5752.jpeg

ilovegrowing

Hi @Green Zenit

Check out your bangi haze, if you want a more active/sativa style weed as a balance to your other choices.

Ace website mentions its growable between 0 and 47 latitude and that it was bred in northern spain in a rather moist and cold environment.

FAST FLOWERING STABILIZED SATIVA OF STIMULANT EFFECT, WITH EXCELLENT RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD AND MOLD

Green Zenit

Hi @Green Zenit

Check out your bangi haze, if you want a more active/sativa style weed as a balance to your other choices.

Ace website mentions its growable between 0 and 47 latitude and that it was bred in northern spain in a rather moist and cold environment.

FAST FLOWERING STABILIZED SATIVA OF STIMULANT EFFECT, WITH EXCELLENT RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD AND MOLD
You are totally right! I like to think that Bangi would finish where I am 48N. If I am lucky with the October weather of course.
I love sativas high, they only problem later in life is that some give me a strong insomnia. You know something about the come down from the Bangi High?

ilovegrowing

Yeah, in fact i remember staying up half of the night, rolling around and thinking, when i was consuming bangi haze very late in the evening. :) a bit like too much and too late coffee consumption.
But that happens to me with several sativas that are more on the active/electric side.
I try to consume varieties more on the indica side, IF i vape late and need sleep. i dont remember much of the comedown, but it keeps you active for a while.

Im curios about your grow at 48*and wish you the best of luck!

Green Zenit

Yeah, in fact i remember staying up half of the night, rolling around and thinking, when i was consuming bangi haze very late in the evening. :) a bit like too much and too late coffee consumption.
But that happens to me with several sativas that are more on the active/electric side.
I try to consume varieties more on the indica side, IF i vape late and need sleep. i dont remember much of the comedown, but it keeps you active for a while.

Im curios about your grow at 48*and wish you the best of luck!
Hahha! Just like that, like an too late coffee, also I like to think that the time of harvesting plays a lot with it, not very well ripe flowers tend to give me somewhat foggy highs . I love to take them to ripeness full of orange hairs and amber.
Specially because the thing I treat the most with my cannabis is Insomnia.
Thanks for the best wishes and same to you! All the best in this upcoming summer! 😄🌞