What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

Eltitoguay

@Eltitoguay , flash back #2, that's an interesting choice. Have you tried it? and therefore want to grow it, or was it a freebie?. I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of their cheap genetics.
S.S. has given away seeds several times in their forum section, and it was my turn one year. I have grown it for a couple of years, I think, when I see that I will not have enough weed until the harvest of the other purer and later sativas (since it is harvested the last week of September, or the first week of October): it is quite good of flavour, it has enought power, and its sativa effect is of sufficient quality for such an early 60% sativa.
Of course, if I thought I had enough ganja until November, I would have put another more sativa variety in its place: perhaps your Golden Tiger x Panamá (A.C.E) or another Nueva Caledonia, or King Congo, Full Energy or Zamalmystik (T.S.Co.), or O.Haze (the best) x The Doors (MadMac) that you also have...

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
S.S. has given away seeds several times in their forum section, and it was my turn one year. I have grown it for a couple of years, I think, when I see that I will not have enough weed until the harvest of the other purer and later sativas (since it is harvested the last week of September, or the first week of October): it is quite good of flavour, it has enought power, and its sativa effect is of sufficient quality for such an early 60% sativa.
Of course, if I thought I had enough ganja until November, I would have put another more sativa variety in its place: perhaps your Golden Tiger x Panamá (A.C.E) or another Nueva Caledonia, or King Congo, Full Energy or Zamalmystik (T.S.Co.), or O.Haze (the best) x The Doors (MadMac) that you also have...
I understand completely! Waiting until December is hard, especially when your stash is low and all around you are harvesting in early October.

el mani

Veteran
Cousin of the mountain, soon I will see you hiding plants in the alpujarras, the larger the collection of seeds, the more you end up sowing.
Your close cousins will benefit the most.

O mai... Primo titooo
Quieres probar alguna viejuna de aeritos? Tengo aún algunas Congo PNxOThz... Que se que les tienes ganas. Ah y ciskei y Zambia. Estas son de las primeras.

Y para el primo @revegeta666 si quieres aún me quedan tres o cuatro zam/Jam de musta o una buena cantidad de zam/Jam x thaiA5 si quieres seleccionar

Besos y abrazos para todos los primicos

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
GrandFunk(trainwreck/thai x posi haze)
1715777969156.png

I remember "ass eggs" too... bubbly and crazy uplifting, very talkative...

hey Eltitoguy, you say zamaldelica was happy, but not euphoric for you, can you describe in more detail what is difference between happiness and euphoria for you? thanks.

el mani

Veteran
Hey @MAHA KALA I have three very smelly grand funk even though they are very small... I was surprised, very promising.

On the other hand, for me happy grass has a warm, calm smile, it gives you that feeling that everything is going well.

The euphoria is almost the same but with three coffees, more electric, I would say the same smile but with clenched teeth, I can feel it in my stomach.

It is difficult to say if a variety is happier or more euphoric or has a physical burden by only growing one or two plants per season of each variety...be careful, speaking from my experience. Even with proven varieties it always depends on the seed lottery, the growing conditions and the skill of the grower.
I have also been lucky enough to have had famous cuttings for many years and I have tried flowers from those same ones grown in different ways and by different people and a big difference is noticeable.

Personally, in the 90s I preferred blonde pollen, I never liked the ass aftertaste.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
On the other hand, for me happy grass has a warm, calm smile, it gives you that feeling that everything is going well.

The euphoria is almost the same but with three coffees, more electric, I would say the same smile but with clenched teeth, I can feel it in my stomach.

It is difficult to say if a variety is happier or more euphoric or has a physical burden by only growing one or two plants per season of each variety...be careful, speaking from my experience. Even with proven varieties it always depends on the seed lottery, the growing conditions and the skill of the grower.
I see...

so hapiness is more calm than euphoria and euphoria is more energetic...

I like it euphoria as energizing bliss, happiness as calming bliss. I experienced more than few types of these two... I like when it is soaring jittery... little nerve shaking. that would be in euphoria category... is it possible that euphoria is more cold and happiness is warm? yes,

dont forget degrees though. these psychic intensities are running on the scale.. so maybe calming happiness is just certain degree of euphoria?

you are right I like you. you know it.. it is needed to finish properly dozen of female at least to judge the whole line.

I asked @dubi if he can compare zamaldelica with vintage Nhz cut. he said that Nhz is much more heavy... so if guys want heavy haze, they should not choose zamaldelica probably. but on the other hand I don't understand why good haze should provide good sleep :D that is oxymoron to me.

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
(As Ze Pequenho from Cidade de Deus puts it…) Atividade! Atividade!
My yearly worry before preparing for the season is if I put too many. My yearly regret after harvesting and not getting caught is not having grow double.
Agree with you MakaHala, happiness and euphoria, for my understanding there are two different things. Euphoria is not happiness, or could be when happiness goes to pathological levels, as from “lol” to “rotflmao”. Happy smirks, Euphoria horselaughs. As a distinctive “trait”, I don't know, descriptions are usually hyperbolic, anyway. That said, the “happiest” weed I remember was a cut of Reefermans LP#1, which if memory serves was (SMCGxG13)xSMCG. It wasn't particularly strong, had tasty lemon terps and it hermied with the shine of your eyes. But its high against a Skywalker cut grown at the same time, was like a glass of champagne vs a bucket of Vodka. And most people preferred it too.
I crossed it with three NL5hz males and the offspring improved vastly in strength, both the high and the plant, but they were just the males out of a single pack, i'm nowhere near a ”breeder” and never will be, but certainly I never “chucked” pollen, just carefully used a little brush :sneaky:
Way to go, HdM, Alpujarra needs to rise its genetic standards, but I see that many are still making the same old questions, not sure if there's hope!

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
(As Ze Pequenho from Cidade de Deus puts it…) Atividade! Atividade!
My yearly worry before preparing for the season is if I put too many. My yearly regret after harvesting and not getting caught is not having grow double.
Agree with you MakaHala, happiness and euphoria, for my understanding there are two different things. Euphoria is not happiness, or could be when happiness goes to pathological levels, as from “lol” to “rotflmao”. Happy smirks, Euphoria horselaughs. As a distinctive “trait”, I don't know, descriptions are usually hyperbolic, anyway. That said, the “happiest” weed I remember was a cut of Reefermans LP#1, which if memory serves was (SMCGxG13)xSMCG. It wasn't particularly strong, had tasty lemon terps and it hermied with the shine of your eyes. But its high against a Skywalker cut grown at the same time, was like a glass of champagne vs a bucket of Vodka. And most people preferred it too.
I crossed it with three NL5hz males and the offspring improved vastly in strength, both the high and the plant, but they were just the males out of a single pack, i'm nowhere near a ”breeder” and never will be, but certainly I never “chucked” pollen, just carefully used a little brush :sneaky:
Way to go, HdM, Alpujarra needs to rise its genetic standards, but I see that many are still making the same old questions, not sure if there's hope!
In sorry to say that I agree re raising the generic. Most people that I know by their seeds from the local vivero, for 1 or 2 euros a piece. 😢

Eltitoguay

GrandFunk(trainwreck/thai x posi haze)
View attachment 19002970

hey Eltitoguy, you say zamaldelica was happy, but not euphoric for you, can you describe in more detail what is difference between happiness and euphoria for you? thanks.
For me, personally, euphoria is a very intense joy/happiness, with also a motivating effect (psicological and physical). But for me, that "happy-euphoric-motivating" effect is different from the "excitability" that I associate with the different effect, which I call "electric-exciting-caffeinated-speedic"...

Latest posts

Latest posts