What's new

Hi! Tell me price of marijuana in Norway / Oslo...

A

adrianmenyo

Hello all! Im going to Oslo in few days to work, and just wonna to know what is situation of weed buying... What is price per gram / portion... Peace! I real love Norway! :headbange :headbange :headbange

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
If you can find green good luck, 18 euro a gram. Mainly hash, some good things are about but just as pricey as the weed.

GrowDoc

A

adrianmenyo

yes, i heard yesterday in norcan Cannabisforum that weed and hash price is 100 - 150 NOK (10 - 15 euro) damn! Its high price! But if i work for 10-15 euro/h so now weed have not enought high price for me :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce Thx for help...
PS. u are from Oslo maybe, why u give me Good luck to find green ? In norcan cannabisforum people says that weed is easy to buy around that river in Oslo... ("Akerselven" ???)

Last edited:

Mr B.

I like to warn you right now, as my first post and my duty to warn! Around the river at Akerselven you'll get the glas weed and it's not recomended.

Skunkdinavian

Hello guys, do NOT go to the river unless you are prepared to pay a 9000 NOK fine (which is 1 497.75 USD). There's a lot of undercover police activities in that area....and the worst of all is that is not worth it, bad hash, worse weed and you never get what the right amount.

vend

oslo has a wicked selection of good hash if you know the rigth people.
now i live in spain but its alot alot alot of good hash in norway, pricy but good