What's new

Hi from Germany

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Thank you. Yes, this one is on my mind for later on. Well, currently I will have to test how far I get with ultra-long flowering sativas in my personal setup. There will have to be a lot of tweaking to do - like artificially starting flowering in July and such. Else time will run out in December and I doubt I will be able to finish flowering in late Dec/early Jan. I do not want to use electric lighting.

Currently, I have some Mango Biche in the pipeline. That will be pretty good for starters next year. This year, I will have to rely on my "boring Dutch" strains.

endgegner

Thank you. Yes, this one is on my mind for later on. Well, currently I will have to test how far I get with ultra-long flowering sativas in my personal setup. There will have to be a lot of tweaking to do - like artificially starting flowering in July and such. Else time will run out in December and I doubt I will be able to finish flowering in late Dec/early Jan. I do not want to use electric lighting.

Currently, I have some Mango Biche in the pipeline. That will be pretty good for starters next year. This year, I will have to rely on my "boring Dutch" strains.

Durban Poison is a good boring Dutch strains. Works almost like a sativa landrace, but only flowers for nine weeks I think. And it is possible to grow it outdoor in Germany.

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Durban Poison is a good boring Dutch strains. Works almost like a sativa landrace, but only flowers for nine weeks I think. And it is possible to grow it outdoor in Germany.
Yes, I know. I grew this many years ago (outdoors) already. Actually, there were some pretty good strains of that one "back then". This year I have Durban Dew growing. It is probably too hybridised to be really what I am looking for. We'll see. Sometimes, stuff is better than expected.