What's new

Growing Victory, Microbial Repositories

Loriented

You need to think about the total plant count. My favorite auto doesn't get very big.

I would rather see just a limit on greenhouse size. I also think the same about 'limits' on indoor. Just limit room size and no annual limits.
Makes sense. Canopy size or Cubic Feet grow space, vs. plant count rules (if we have to have rules). IMO, It should be like any other plant or commodity. Anyone should be able to have what ever they want, in their garden or farm fields (greenhouse, grow room, whatever).
And @Nannymouse , just curious, what is your favorite Auto?

Nannymouse

For flavor, i like the chocolate trip auto that i made. It spits out a bunch of albinos, though, so not going to share that out, probably ever. Sure not a favorite for big yield, but it's fast.

I agree with so many people, that there shouldn't be limits. As far as i know, there's no limits on how many poppies or tobacco that can be home grown. There are legal limits on brewing and wine, i dunno if that is federal or state. and maybe the states are all different. It's been a while since i looked this stuff up. There sure are rules about selling or transporting tobacco, though. And processing poppies for latex, etc. would be a nono. So, still there are rules.

Loriented

For flavor, i like the chocolate trip auto that i made. It spits out a bunch of albinos, though, so not going to share that out, probably ever. Sure not a favorite for big yield, but it's fast.

I agree with so many people, that there shouldn't be limits. As far as i know, there's no limits on how many poppies or tobacco that can be home grown. There are legal limits on brewing and wine, i dunno if that is federal or state. and maybe the states are all different. It's been a while since i looked this stuff up. There sure are rules about selling or transporting tobacco, though. And processing poppies for latex, etc. would be a nono. So, still there are rules.
Well, I don't want to sell it, but read this...
Any person may sell or peddle the products of the farm or garden occupied and cultivated by him without obtaining a license therefor,” says the provision adopted 120 years ago.

Loriented

Interesting read about a study on root growth. One of the methods enlists the help of bacteria that live in symbiosis with the plant and can cause the plant to change its growth pattern. Several companies in Denmark are working on this right now.