What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

the effect touches that part of the brain that makes you talkative and happy, the frontal effect, chemdawg makes the effect even higher without destroying you.
Personally, I've never smelled such a strong perfume without it being disgusting. On the contrary, it's top-of-the-range and unique, and I think that the Nepalese side of the cross brings something sweet and alcoholic that goes very well with chemdawg.
Thank you Vermontman !!!
THANK YOU! @befa!
I truly love to hear peoples interpretations of my work and how they differ from other strains and also breed with other strains.
And you are most welcome.

vermontman

Just an Oaxacan Gold flashback of my Oax. C Mother of Mountain Gold cut still running.
Atlantic Seed Co and Ace Fully stocked.

12091916206893873_big.jpg
12091993184323211_big.jpg
12091998157426556_big.jpg

befa

Hi Vermontman!!!
I hope you and your family are well.
I'm going to test this year outside a personal selection of green panama, on flower Colombian lemon smell, hardening pure smell of shoe polish as in the mouth, the effect is joyful, exhilarating, married with one of your creation P.S more Nepalese orientation.
I also hope to see ( A5 x P.S )x N.H F3 grow, tests are planned here and in Martinique 2024-2025
Also testing my best (Guawi x P.S)x P.S F2 and (chemdawg x P.S )x P.S F2
Lots of great stuff here made with P.S !!!
And it continues !!!

vermontman

Hi Vermontman!!!
I hope you and your family are well.
I'm going to test this year outside a personal selection of green panama, on flower Colombian lemon smell, hardening pure smell of shoe polish as in the mouth, the effect is joyful, exhilarating, married with one of your creation P.S more Nepalese orientation.
I also hope to see ( A5 x P.S )x N.H F3 grow, tests are planned here and in Martinique 2024-2025
Also testing my best (Guawi x P.S)x P.S F2 and (chemdawg x P.S )x P.S F2
Lots of great stuff here made with P.S !!!
And it continues !!!
All great here!
Thank you!
It sounds like you are working on some interesting projects, and I love hearing how my genetics blend and effect other strains. So yes Please keep us posted!

rebelfarmer

So after a rough outdoor season last year at around 47N I began reading this thread, I ordered all GM seeds that winter and re read the thread again this last few weeks!

I popped:
GMG x2
PSx3
MGx2
ZTx3

Hoping for 6 females overall, and a few fellas to keep outside and finish in a small tent and try making seeds for the first time (probs gonna just do f2s).
Growing outdoor in big pots, Although right now those pots only have onions and garlic in them as my last frost date is early June the soil should be getting nice and lively! Pots are filled with sandy loam and were ran last year with regular additions of jadam liquid fertilizer and other similar inputs created on site, They were muclhed with old chicken manure this Marchish and look pretty good to me right now! When I add my ladies I will probs add some coffee ground based worm castings around the root ball.

Excited to get going, but as much as I should know better I made a dumb mistake. My plants have been on 24/0 since they popped (Around 1May-3May depending on plant), It actually explains a GMG in particular that was looking stressed from the begining. I have set the light for tonight to 20/4 (starting at around 8pm, which is around my sunset on my first supposed frost free date), I was thinking of every few days adding an hour or two until I get to a day that is a little shorter (15h 30m) than my daylight early June.

Thoughts/advice on transitiong to a shorter day from here?

Last edited:

vermontman

Here's my GMG fem at 3 weeks.
A lot of color in the stem.
I'm going to up-pot her in the morning.
This is a gmg f1, mother of my f2s. Some sweet and spicy chunk grown under 600 watt ndl by a friend.
View attachment 19001651
These Zacatecas started to flower March 16th, so I may get them down this weekend coming. They're just not drinking anymore and it's been 32*C in the cupboard. (that's a 200mm / 8inch fan n filter for size scale, these are some nice n chunky ladies)

View attachment 19001691 View attachment 19001692

Cheers folks!
Man you guys are knocking out the park! I am so pleased to see my chillins in great hands!
Thank you so much for all of your amazing contributions on here. I really get excited seeing the different progress.
CHEERS!

Last edited:

vermontman

So after a rough outdoor season last year at around 47N I began reading this thread, I ordered all GM seeds that winter and re read the thread again this last few weeks!

I popped:
GMG x2
PSx3
MGx2
ZTx3

Hoping for 6 females overall, and a few fellas to keep outside and finish in a small tent and try making seeds for the first time (probs gonna just do f2s).
Growing outdoor in big pots, Although right now those pots only have onions and garlic in them as my last frost date is early June the soil should be getting nice and lively! Pots are filled with sandy loam and were ran last year with regular additions of jadam liquid fertilizer and other similar inputs created on site, They were muclhed with old chicken manure this Marchish and look pretty good to me right now! When I add my ladies I will probs add some coffee ground based worm castings around the root ball.

Excited to get going, but as much as I should know better I made a dumb mistake. My plants have been on 24/0 since they popped (Around 1May-3May depending on plant), It actually explains a GMG in particular that was looking stressed from the begining. I have set the light for tonight to 20/4 (starting at around 8pm, which is around my sunset on my first supposed frost free date), I was thinking of every few days adding an hour or two until I get to a day that is a little shorter (15h 30m) than my daylight early June.

Thoughts/advice on transitiong to a shorter day from here?
Hello @rebelfarmer!
And welcome! You should be just fine keeping your lighting where you have it. The thought I have is just wait if you can and put them out one week into June or so and fortify with a high nitrogen supplement. I like Blood meal it is relatively organic, very easy on the plants an man it is very effective in keeping them green and in Veg! Just top dress on the soil and water in or add as an amendment when you repot, you'll be good to go.
Hope that helps!
Cheers!

rebelfarmer

Hello @rebelfarmer!
And welcome! You should be just fine keeping your lighting where you have it. The thought I have is just wait if you can and put them out one week into June or so and fortify with a high nitrogen supplement. I like Blood meal it is relatively organic, very easy on the plants an man it is very effective in keeping them green and in Veg! Just top dress on the soil and water in or add as an amendment when you repot, you'll be good to go.
Hope that helps!
Cheers!
Thanks, Will keep em on 20/4 then :) Gonna take your advice and add blood meal when I move them to the big pots, most likely will be sitting in their 1gallons on top of the bigger bed until they sex (unless that happens earlier!).

Feel a bit lacking cos they did not get planted until late April but fingers crossed!
Very excited about these, Northern Sativas outdoors; I am gonna make some trad hash after I select the easiest to trim for jars! Very excited, this year is straight Green Mountain Seeds. Thanks for the work you have done, really loved the stories from back in the i95 days :)

Nannymouse

Hey @vermontman , as a fan of the old mexico herbs, i've really enjoyed the aromas and highs from your works. Have you ever thought about putting together some packs of your oldies (and maybe some newbies, ha) in a multi-pack deal? I would say, a sampler pack, but i think that most buyers would like more to work with than smaller numbers. I dunno about offering them all the time, but maybe one drop per year, or special anniversary drops, etc.?

vermontman

Thanks, Will keep em on 20/4 then :) Gonna take your advice and add blood meal when I move them to the big pots, most likely will be sitting in their 1gallons on top of the bigger bed until they sex (unless that happens earlier!).

Feel a bit lacking cos they did not get planted until late April but fingers crossed!
Very excited about these, Northern Sativas outdoors; I am gonna make some trad hash after I select the easiest to trim for jars! Very excited, this year is straight Green Mountain Seeds. Thanks for the work you have done, really loved the stories from back in the i95 days :)
Hello @rebebelfarmer!
Thank you and you are most welcome. as I had said before it helps keep me motivated.
Please keep us posted!

vermontman

Hey @vermontman , as a fan of the old mexico herbs, i've really enjoyed the aromas and highs from your works. Have you ever thought about putting together some packs of your oldies (and maybe some newbies, ha) in a multi-pack deal? I would say, a sampler pack, but i think that most buyers would like more to work with than smaller numbers. I dunno about offering them all the time, but maybe one drop per year, or special anniversary drops, etc.?
Hello @Nannymouse!
I suppose I could I am not sure how North Atlantic Seed or ACE would handle that. But I as I said in an earlier post I may release a Double Oaxacan I am just running a batch of new Oax to make sure she preforms well and is desirable. But I like the thought. We'll see I have a lot on my plate.
Warm regards
Below New Oaxacan line 9 seedlings out of 15 seeds and behind is Mountain Gold plowing along.
Cheers all!
127_3038.JPG
127_3040.JPG

Last edited:

rebelfarmer

So this is kinda funny, I started with 9 hoping to end up with 6, based mainly on inside space considerations. After a bit of time (a week probs?) I decided to pop 3 more cos I was worried that my odds were not great to get 6 girls.
2 of those popped, one actually fell out of the cup LOL when I poured water in, and again when it had a tail a few days later when I knocked it! But somehow it kept going... I assumed 2/3 and was not sure if I just lost the other one or whatever... Today 10 days after planting in a solo cup after being soaked for 48hours a little GMG showed up in the tent, where I had left it although mentally was thinking it had no chance! Aint that something :)
So I am 12/12 on germentation, and frankly on those last 3 very lazy germination (soak and dump in soil in a solo cup).
Double Oaxacan... like Oaxacan x Oaxacan ? 🧐
I would so buy this! Although I got a feeling (without any actual experience yet, I guess I am just gungho) that I will be saying that for every Green Mountain release!

vermontman

So this is kinda funny, I started with 9 hoping to end up with 6, based mainly on inside space considerations. After a bit of time (a week probs?) I decided to pop 3 more cos I was worried that my odds were not great to get 6 girls.
2 of those popped, one actually fell out of the cup LOL when I poured water in, and again when it had a tail a few days later when I knocked it! But somehow it kept going... I assumed 2/3 and was not sure if I just lost the other one or whatever... Today 10 days after planting in a solo cup after being soaked for 48hours a little GMG showed up in the tent, where I had left it although mentally was thinking it had no chance! Aint that something :)
So I am 12/12 on germentation, and frankly on those last 3 very lazy germination (soak and dump in soil in a solo cup).

I would so buy this! Although I got a feeling (without any actual experience yet, I guess I am just gungho) that I will be saying that for every Green Mountain release!
Hello @rebelfarmer!
You gotta love hardiness! And a dash of determination.
Thank you so much for your consideration. As I keep saying it keeps me motivated. Happy gardening, and please keep us posted.
CHEERS!

ilovegrowing

Hi @ilovegrowing!
Looking terrific there! Do you find the bud set to be as big as the original Green Mountain Grape?
I can just smell her from here!
haha, vman, you ve got a good nose :)

Yeah i think f1 and f2 are pretty similar in budsize and structure. although i would have to grow them next to each other in the same soil and containersize to confirm that. This particular ‚headbud‘ was fimmed early flowering so its not a good example for size. Gonna post a good one when its finished. Have a great day folks! Suntime here yeah