What's new

Doober's 2024 grow

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hope those hit good for you doober i been looking in to kief/sift box use my trimtray works well might find a woodworker and have one custom made. these ones are cheap got magnets might just go with one of these
depending on the size
61iL3qXO0iL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have been using the electric coffee grinder to make kief. It works really well. Got high like usual.
I wonder how fat and or ugly my ex is now. Maybe she's bald or got asshole cancer. She's 50 now

• Haha
Reactions: Cvh

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
New addition to the garden, Cherry Tomato seedling from the market...Super Sweet 100. I'm assuming 100 days? The Sunflowers are going along. Peppers just got put in bigger container. Cannabis is inside and must be transferred to an outdoor location. There's too many weird neighbors that are nosey. Can't grow at my place. Sucks. Don't want to get caught then lose my place. I already hide them when I leave the apartment
IMG_20240602_143311731.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here's the 4 White Widow x Trainwreck fem autos. They can't stay in my apartment. Going to have to find places for them outside . They're blowing around pretty good because of the fan
IMG_20240602_144017805.jpg