winner@420giveaway
Time Bandit, Spirit Hashplant, Phone Home, Space Monkey, Terpenado
IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg
IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2428.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg

420PyRoS

Snow monkeys are coming along. Just decided to stick with 6 plants as we got a bunch of other stuff going. They stinking good already. Theyll be getting ready to go outside in the next 10 days.

20240512_194012.jpg

Scored some real good Bodhi hauls lately. The razzberry lemonade is for a buddy, and not shown i scored 3x caramel afghani's and 3x El Wook's.
20240514_111559.jpg
20240514_111937.jpg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Beauties! Which of them you like most till now?
First run for all but the Terpenado so hard to say for sure, but the Space Monkey, Spirit Hashplant, and Time Bandit will be kept around for a while with my Black Triangle keeper. The space Monkey looks and smells great, but it yellowed pretty early, so a stronger soil mix and supplemental feeding will definitely make it even better. The TB and Spirit are both chonky and rock hard and faded beautifully, depending on how they smoke will determine their long term fate.

420PyRoS

First run for all but the Terpenado so hard to say for sure, but the Space Monkey, Spirit Hashplant, and Time Bandit will be kept around for a while with my Black Triangle keeper. The space Monkey looks and smells great, but it yellowed pretty early, so a stronger soil mix and supplemental feeding will definitely make it even better. The TB and Spirit are both chonky and rock hard and faded beautifully, depending on how they smoke will determine their long term fate.
They look great man!

Tynehead Tom

got my Bodhi order in from glg :) Missed out on the Last Chance but I did get Lavender Limeaid, Good Karma HP, DLA 5.3 and Forest Queen and I added Oreoz x 88G13HP for a friend. Nice freebies of Angel Wing x Lavender Lemonade and Master Kush x Strawberry Milk. My seed aquiring needs are satisfied for the time being LOL GLG always throws in a wicked tshirt for us foreigners and they didn't disappoint!!
420 drop pic 1 - Copy.jpg

420PyRoS

got my Bodhi order in from glg :) Missed out on the Last Chance but I did get Lavender Limeaid, Good Karma HP, DLA 5.3 and Forest Queen and I added Oreoz x 88G13HP for a friend. Nice freebies of Angel Wing x Lavender Lemonade and Master Kush x Strawberry Milk. My seed aquiring needs are satisfied for the time being LOL GLG always throws in a wicked tshirt for us foreigners and they didn't disappoint!
That shirt is dope!! One of my fav's is strayfox's with the big sun on it with shades. I do like the bad dawg T as well.

Nice score on the beans. I did not expect that Angel wing x LL as a freebie but scored one myself too.

Have you seen B's pics of angel wing? Crazy looking!