What's new

Anyone knows what sour d coats your mouth to the point where you keep smacking your lips saying that's it that's it???

I'm back in the gas scene and I can't believe how many people have tried to turn sour d into their own seed form so I'm buying cuts from all these different breeders haven't yet to flower them I'm up here in Mendocino and I remember 20 years ago it would coat your inside of your mouth and it would leave this weird oil residue that I have ever yet to find again I was told a long time ago sour d was a Mexican sativa crossed with chem just hoping to get some opinions on which shower has those unique traits

I'm back in the gas scene and I can't believe how many people have tried to turn sour d into their own seed form so I'm buying cuts from all these different breeders haven't yet to flower them I'm up here in Mendocino and I remember 20 years ago it would coat your inside of your mouth and it would leave this weird oil residue that I have ever yet to find again I was told a long time ago sour d was a Mexican sativa crossed with chem just hoping to get some opinions on which shower has those unique traits
Thanks for the welcome icmag

Dude, I remember the soap taste and sometimes close to rottin egg smell when burned. Hit right behind the eyes.

Love it.
Is that sour gone I'm thinking about trying mandelbrots sour d cut clone only I'll let you guys know what sucks is I had access to all these clones I grew all these clones I had all those Originals people took for granted and threw away as the trends changed people needed to make room for new spots in their bedrooms I was one of them that got rid of SD Grape Ape purple Urkel granddaddy kick myself in the ass everyday I even had a whole Warehouse of 707 Headband sucks for me now I can only work with crosses

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
See if you can track down the skunk tek cut. ifs the one jay plantspeaker runs. He entered it into the NYC sour sesh where everyone entered samples of their sour cuts and he won it.

Peace

Shua1991

I know someone who's growing "dr.greenthumb's" ECSD and it's near identical to the sour d I would buy in Patterson, the high hits the ears, makes them warm, behind the eyes too, major red eye and shit eating grin too, then munchies(i dont really get munchies anymore) the taste was as I know it "sour d". Effects and flavor/looks and smells all seemed legit, I simply wouldn't grow sour d because there's better stuff out there to work with and limited space/time. If I were you I would try headbanger as recommended, I grew this 6 years ago and it was very good selection of sour d dominant phenotypes with shorter flowering times than the original.

Latest posts

Latest posts