What's new

4x Ethiopian (ACE Seeds, reg.) SCROG - LED 250W - 90 x 90cm (Grow report)

endgegner

Here is a close up from the trichomes. They look milky for sure, could be a bit more reddish, but I am fine with it, as I want it to be uplifting. The photo is not as clear as it is on the magnifier function from my iPhone.
plants15b.jpg

endgegner

Yea looks much better in that shot but still iffy in some spots. Probably a good idea to harvest tomorrow.
I think so too. And I gave them plain water for almost four weeks now, and the last 2.5 weeks, they had a really low EC. I did this to force the plant to finish, so I kinda already dictated the chopping day anyway. #1 can still stand for some days, but you will see tomorrow when I do an update about all plants.

endgegner

Weed that's so depleted of nutes can be a super smooth smoke but it's a risky road to take.
I wanted to chop it down after 13 weeks anyway (especially since I went down to 10 / 14 eventually) and sativa landraces are known for being able to need little nutrients, so I went for it.
But just to clarify they had an EC lower than 1.0 only the last 1.5 weeks, as I didn't flush and let them use the remaining salts in the coco.

We will see how the result is soon. But considering they were like 2 months way too close to the light, it doesn't look too bad for the circumstances.

endgegner

I have chopped down the two back plants and getting them through the SCROG net was a pain in the ass.
I managed to break the net, but the remaining two plants are still quite straight. I will chop down #1 on Monday for sure and then I will tie down #7 for the last two weeks.
I will post photos after I am done with trimming and sleeping.